As oxygen is to life, so is sales to every business. No business can survive without sales. It is instructive to note that not everyone that bears the title of a salesman understands the art and science of selling. Selling is a way of enabling the customer to achieve what they want. It is about creating a positive experience for the eventual customer all along the journey of making the buying decision. Any business that wants to succeed must have effective sales handlers.
In this course you will learn how to go from dummy salesman to sales guru, you will learn the psychology of selling and how to craft messages that will evoke the right emotions for taking the buying decision.
Psychology of Selling is the study of the mind and behaviour of customers when buying products or services. It is about being able to recognise and connect with the customers at the point of value, be it pleasure or pain.
This understanding has helped salespeople to be able to manage their interactions with customers as they are able to predict the patterns of customer behaviours while relating with their company or products.
This course focuses on all the core areas of knowledge and competence that is expected of a modern-day sales person. Methods, practices, and tools that are an essential part of tactical and strategic sales will be explored during the course.
Today, customers are more savvy, hence, salespeople of today need to adopt modern techniques in selling. The good news is: this course will help teach you those techniques.
What You Will Learn
- The Psychology of Selling
- How to read and understand buyer behaviour
- How to develop the winning mindset that reflects in your selling
- How to develop your personal effectiveness to sell better
- Time management, emotional intelligence and personal leadership for successful selling
- In-depth about all the key selling skills
- Understand customer types and how to relate with them for the best results
- Building trust and rapport with customers and prospective customers/clients
- Understanding your client/customers' real needs
- The major types of objections and how to handle them effectively
- Performance management and sales reporting
- Aligning sales and marketing in organisations
- Exploring traditional and digital marketing methodologies
- How to Prospect for New Business: Identifying your Target Markets and Best Channels
- Lead Generation and Qualification
- Sales Growth and Referrals Strategy
This Course Includes;
- 2 hours 40 minutes of on demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and desktop
- Online exams and tests
- Certificate of completion