This is a study guide for the Project Management Professional Exam.
What You will Learn:
This course covers all topics you need to prepare for the PMP Exam.
The Study Format
- Description and Explanation
- Highlights for Exam Preparation
- Application of subject matter
- Testing/Answer review
The PMP Exam
- PMI sets the standard (www.pmi.org)
- You must quality to sit for the PMP exam
- The exam consists of 200 questions
- Only 175 questions are scored and you must answer 141 of those questions correctly
- Application of the material is important - not just memorization of the material.
- Creating the project charter and preliminary
- Scope Statement
- Planning and the knowledge areas
- Directing and managing project execution
- Monitoring and controlling project activities