This course is a detailed financial modeling master class that will equip participants with practical knowledge and skills in modeling financial statements and building integrated financial models.
This financial modeling course will teach you how to forecast the future performance of a company using a model built in Excel. You will also learn how to deal with a number of important accounting issues, and be able to explain their effects on the overall results of a company.
This financial modelling course follows a hands on practical approach and participants will build models from scratch. You will benefit from the instructor’s years of experience in finance and will learn using real-life examples and real case studies, industry best practices and sensitivity analyses. This course will teach you how to build financial models from scratch and give you an invaluable insight for your career progression.
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel used in financial modeling
- Knowledge and skills in modeling financial statements, financial statement analysis, forecasting the income statements, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Learning how to plan and design a model using the right steps
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and functions for financial modelling.
- Knowledge of making financial projections